Quizlet

Today, I wanted to share another tool that I have already been familiar with: Quizlet.

Quizlet is a useful tool in which you can create a class and gather your students to make them study and observe their progression. Thanks to Quizlet, teachers can prepare multiple-choice questions or flashcards which can be supported by audio and visuals. Students can practice through these flashcards and questions and they can make their learning even by listening to the pronunciation of the terms and seeing related visuals. Or what is better is that they can practice by playing games, as well.  Yet, another option is that they can create their own materials by working with others. Considering its features and user-friendliness, I highly recommend it for all teachers.

As usual, here is my own material that I have prepared via Quizlet on the Definitions of Bilingualism: CLICK HERE

Comments