Storybird: Artful Storytelling

 Hi again! I just have tried a website called Storybird and wanted to share my comments with you.

Storybird is a website where you can read and also create materials such as picture books, long-form stories, comics, flash fiction, or material related to poetry. Once you chose what you want to create, the site provides you with various drawings by different artists and you can start creating your own material by using them. The materials to be created via Storybird will be suitable especially for young learners.

I found this website quite interesting, yet it wants you to be as creative as possible since you have to create your story by using randomly given pictures. 

So, I chose to try it for poetry (actually nursery rhymes), and here is my first trial: 




Comments